Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 2 (1)

This morning, I met Christo. A man who works with my uncles company. He was very nice! I met my first rhino today, Rhoamy. It actually isn't a real one, but the biggest beaded rhino! Chris and I took her to the market to meet up with a woman who made her,Stella. See Rhoamy has traveled all around the country, so she's become a bit broken and weak. She needed to be fixed. Chris and I had to go so slow pulling her in a trailer with his vehicle so she wouldn't fall over. We had to stop a couple times to get her more steady. She finally got there. We met up with Joanne for lunch. I met one of their friends who was great. Joanne decided that before I went to hard work in the bush, I needed to get my nails done. So I lived the rough life and got them done with her which was very nice and sweet of her. After we ran some errands. We got back to there house and here we stay for a bit. I spent sometime playing with Molly the dog and Esmarelda the cat. Molly and I played and now Chris and I are watching some Rugby!! Wow it's amazing! I'm posting this off my phone a trying to figure out how to post pictures here. Sorry I'm trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment